From: jon hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 September 2002 17:03
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OT: Can form fields look differently?

Not even Microsoft takes that view with their own site...

If you are interested in AOL users on the Mac, you should at least
support Mozilla. Opera as of v6 is now a very good browser, and easily
supportable, 7 is going to finally bring DOM2 to Opera as well.
IE is no longer available for the Unix platform either.

I only use IE to test sites with these days, and it's quite a pain.

--
 jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]