there is a packet length in CF5, but you say it works in that..... wierd?..

-----Original Message-----
From: Reilly, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 September 2002 16:12
To: CF-Talk
Subject: WDDX Error in CFMX

I am testing on CFMX Pro box, that has code that currently works in CF 5.

I am getting this error:
WDDX packet parse error at line 1, column -1. Document root element is
missing..

>From this line:
<cfwddx input="#ThisTag.GeneratedContent#" output="tempVar"
action="wddx2cfml" validate="no">

(Note: The WDDX packet is rendered from a servlet, ie: our own wddx packet).
The packet is about 40940 bytes in length.

1.) Is there a wddx length restriction?  (as possible seen from CF Forums?)

2.) Or any other wddx oddities or change in definition in wddx from CFMX?

Here are the top and bottom headers:
        <wddxPacket version="1.0">
                <header></header>
                <data>