There are two confirmed WDDX bugs that may be affecting you:

1) Does your packet contain any date time info? Any large packet with
datetime info will not be deserialized. You must do a regex and replace
zero impact on your ability to use the data.

2) Does your data contain a structure with a key containing a single
quote? Ie, <cfset foo["ray's world"]>. This will not be deserializable.

Also - try adding a trim around the ThisTag.generatedcontent.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Hire

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus