From: Mark W. Breneman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 12:48 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: IDE for the Mac...?

Dick,

Think BBedit calls its snippets the code glossary. Check it out!

One thing that I really want studio to do is to have some variables in
the snippets like this:
<!--- MWB %date(mm/dd/yy)% Comment: ---> (snippet code)
<!--- MWB 09/24/02 Comment: ---> (result)

OR

Highlight or select text with your mouse, then active snippet. Selected
text:"Fname" <input type="text" name="%selected%" value="#%selected%#">
<input type="text" name="Fname" value="Fname">

What would be really cool if you could store regular expression patterns
in a snippet and just click to run a find and replace.

Too bad it will never happen....

Mark W. Breneman
-Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
-Network / Web Server Administrator
  Vivid Media
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  www.vividmedia.com