From: FlashGuy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 September 2002 13:14
To: CF-Talk
Subject: <cfdirectory

Where do I come up with these ideas! Argh....

I'm listing the contents of drive "D:\" on the server. Here is an example
listing:

inetpub
temp
work
test
data

I also have a preferences template where the user can type in directories
into a <input> box which would then be saved to a database. The database
would then be queried
and that information dumped to a cookie for that session. The page would be
refreshed and only those directories the user specified in the <input> box
would be displayed
ignoring *everything* else.

I know this can be done but I'm having trouble figuring it out the smarts.

Colonel Nathan R. Jessop
Commanding Officer
Marine Ground Forces
Guatanamo Bay, Cuba