From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 10:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Mildly OT: CF MX Hosting

I have been using ExpertHost.com for some time now and I really have had
great experiences with them overall. There have been issues with the
hosting service or email access once in a while, but they are quick to
resolve and their customer support always respond in way less than 24
hours. I have used a few others in the past and these guys are the best
ones so far for the price and quality of service. And, they not only do
CF, but ASP and PHP as well. Also, they have a web based site
administration tool that is very nice.