Earlier this week someone posted a link to Web Tricks
(http://www.webtricks.com/) for help with sorting an output table by
columns.  Great little application! Works fine! Thanks!

But... (you had to know there was a 'but'). When I query by a variable; get
a table of results; then, try to sort (using my newly installed
sort-by-column links), the entire page is reloaded, the query is run again
(this time without the form.variable) and the whole database is output!

How can I get it to sort by column using the variables originally passed?

David Sampson
Analyst/Programmer II
AK Department of Education & Early Development
907.465.2395 ph  907.465.8676 fx
[EMAIL PROTECTED]