Hi all,

I asked this last week with no response so thought I'd give it another go.

Does anyone know if there is a way of determining the filename of a
dynamically generated chart using cfchart (programmatically of course).
Basically I've set cfchart to cache to disk and want to be able to capture
the file in order to copy it to an user's personal directory if they chose
to "save" the chart for later use (in writing custom reports).

I've already figured a roundabout workaround involving cfhttp parsing the
page for the filename. Ideally I'd like to simply extract the filename at
initial runtim of cfchart.

any help appreciated,
Dave