Thanks for the help. What a bloody frustrating Morning. Having to fix web
site issues first thing in the morning is  pain in the arse. Anyways, it
turns out the website in IIS did not have a JrunScripts Directory and while
everything else worked fine, graphing did not. Adding the directory fixed
the issue...