why dont you place it in within a table and valign='bottom'.  You could
always use a Custom Tag to perform the operation also...

From: Shahzad.Butt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 October 2002 10:55
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Footer at Bottom

Displaying page at end of each request is not a problem, its already
doing that. But what I want is display at bottom of screen. Currently
what it is doing is something like that

CONTENTS OF PAGE CONSIST OF SAY 4 LINES
Footer at 6th LINE

What I want is

CONTENTS OF PAGE CONSIST OF 4 LINE

FOOTER (at bottom of screen say 29th LINE)