Like any other variable in the local scope, the structure you're creating
ceases to exist when the page finishes processing. You'll need to put it in
a persistent scope (Session, Client) or in some other way pass it to the
deserializing it on the next page; using Uncle Ben's CF_embedformfields tag;
etc.)

You'll probably want to use Session variables.

1. Remember your CFLOCKs
2. You should probably delete the structure in Session when you get to your
processing page so it's not hanging around.