From: Robert Everland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 8:48 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: LONG time CF Supporter - About ready to dump CF!

Why not downgrade to 5 and put CFMX into development until you are sure it's
rock solid. I have absolutely no issues with CF5, but have had issues with
CFMX. You gotta hit Macromedia in the pocketbook if you want to see results.
If they know you won't spend money until they fix their issues then they
will rush it out faster. I just had a case yesterday where a company we deal
with upgraded from 4.5 to CFMX (not sure if it was updated yet) but WDDX
reads didn't work and it was screwing up how it was dumping data into wddx,
converting bit fileds to boolean.

Robert Everland III
Web Developer Extraordinaire
Dixon Ticonderoga Company