From: Mark W. Breneman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 10:02 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Problems with CFMX?

Thanks,

The only flag that goes up for me is the "large" file issue.  Can you
elaborate a bit on that.
Does CFMX hang or run the file slow?
How are you defining ~850 lines?

I guess I never considered 850 lines to be big.  Years ago I would get Mega
HTML forms from the dream weaver guys that were about 1150 before I started.
(I do not miss those days) Most every thing today is 300 - 500 lines

Thanks again

Mark W. Breneman
-Macromedia Certified ColdFusion Developer
-Network / Web Server Administrator
  Vivid Media
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  www.vividmedia.com