From: Mark A. Kruger - CFG [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 11:09 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Problems with CFMX?

Rob,

Can you elaborate on the "large file" issue?  For example, if I have the
following:

<cfinclude template="EventHandler.cfm">
                ... other includes depending on the event ....

<cfinclude template="header.cfm">

        <cfinclude template="upperdisplay.cfm">

        <cfinclude template="lowerdisplay.cfm">

<Cfinclude template="Footer.cfm">

        .... and assuming that each of these scripts is a couple hundred lines or
so - is that a CFMX killer, or is that ok?  I realize that using CFC's
eliminate the necessity of problems like this and we are actively do that
for projects "going forward" - but what about complex aps written for CF 4.x
or 5?

-mk