So you're advocating a minimum 140% increase in the cost of the server as a
"fix" for their JDBC problems? I think there are better solutions -- I don't
think any of them will result in applications which are not working on MX
now working on MX flawlessly _today_ , but it seems to me that using the
ODBC socket temporarily or using an MX license to run CF 5 in production
until issues with MX can be resolved are reasonable interrim solutions.

S. Isaac Dealey
Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046