Hi there,

I've got an application where I have several pieces of data that the client
needs to be able to maintain using CF. These are things like the email addresses
that various form output is sent to, the prices for certain products and a bit
of "blurb" for the intro page.

My question is what is the usual method for storing these kinds of "static"
information? The information needs to be able to be changed, but only fairly
infrequently. I can't  use application variables because they will time out or
be erased when the server restarts. Creating a table with a single row to store
a bunch of email address columns seems a bit weird.

I thought about using a text file but it's a bit of a pain.

Any thoughts?

--------
Rob Keniger