I'm sure this (or similar issues) have come up before, but... I can't log
into the archives (I have no idea what my username and password is), I
can't register because it says I'm already registered, and when I click the
"go here if you forgot" link nothing happens.  There is nothing in the CF
FAQ (I looked) and I tried searching on Macromedia KB (all links are broken
from the search) and on Google.

  With all that said, here is my query.

  How does CF Studio integrate with Visual Source Safe?

  I came onto a project and they want to use VSS.  That's is all fine and
dandy.  They provided me with a copy.  They already have the VSS database
set up, which I am accessing via a mapped drive.
  The CF Studio documentation talks about setting up a project in CF Studio
and then integrating it with VSS.  But, how do I take the VSS database and
turn it into a CF Studio project?

  It seems to me that VSS is intended to copy the file locally.  That
doesn't do much good if I am accessing the file remotely via RDS.  Checking
it back in will copy the unchanged version back up to the site.  That
doesn't seem like the ideal situation.

  I think I'm probably missing something important with regards to Source
Control.

--
Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Need a Web Developer?  Contact me!