Weel that's what I mean to recall too. Jeff said he had a mapped
drive, so it shouldn't be a problem. And VSS-Server allows to publish
a project (if needed) to an online server. I think it's a very good
solution for a concurrent users working with CFStudio. The only sad
thing is to connect to the VSS-Server via Internet. I tested
SourceOffSite, but that screwed (kind of) my checked in/out files with
where users with LAN-connection to the server worked also on the
project. Hrmm... Perhaps I'll try to get my VPN working sometime...

Patric