Make the cfmx user with privs to access the webserver document directory, otherwise,
it is a normal user account.

At this time there is not a "recommended config" document. I should write one.

Jesse Noller
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Macromedia Server Development

"No concept man forms is valid unless he
integrates it without contradiction into the
sum of his knowledge."
- Ayn Rand