Nope. It's there. Try stopping and starting the CF service and checking
connection again, if that doesn't work - I don't know what to tell ya.

Sorry. Maybe an MM guy would like to comment?

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy Simpson [mailto:Troy_Simpson@;ncsu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 12:32 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: M$Access DB and ColdFusionMX for Solaris

I got back the following error when I was trying to create the M$ Access
data source:

Connection verification failed for data source: MSAccess
[]java.sql.SQLException: null
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException

Is this a problem related to being unable to find the *.jar or *.class file
for sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver?
If so, what JAR file do I need in the ClassPath?

I'm running ColdFusionMX on Sun Solaris 8 and Apache 2.0.40.

Troy