I am running MS-Access on a Windows 2000 system and using the Window version of the
OpenLink package.
CFMX is running on the SunSolaris8 system as a client.
I recently posted the details of this earlier under this same subject.

I agree with you about not running MS-Access in a production mode.  I discourage it.
But I do have cases where I
need to.

Troy