From: "Troy Simpson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: Where do CFC's go?

Thanks for describing your layout.  It has been very helpful in providing me
with ideas.
How do (would) you outline the directory structure for multiple websites
that are hosted on one system.

For example:
admin.domain.com
app1.domain.com
app2.domain.com
app3.domain.com
.

It appears that ColdFusion was design with the aspect of supporting only one
website instead of many.
This is evident in the ColdFusion Administrator, Server Mappings page.
For example, I'm only allowed to provide one root Mapping for "/" and the
mapping must be unique.

I do understand why though.
Anyone have any ideas how to work around this?

Thanks,
Troy