-----Original Message-----
From: FlashGuy [mailto:flashmx@;rogers.com]

Due to me posting the same question on multiple lists which has been
annoying some people I've decided to take their advice and only post to
one mailing list cf-community.

Subscription:
http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk
Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and
provide more resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm