What the CF community needs is a single-source resource to list and rate
web hosting services, like CNET does
(http://webservices.cnet.com/cgi/useropinions.asp?cat=Web+Hosting), but
specific to CF hosting.  After hearing positive comments about ABI
Hosting on this list a few months back, I checked them out and finally
took the plunge, moving a couple accounts there recently.  They offer a
sweet package, but the outage they announced Saturday caused me some
concern.  Support has lagged and the one guy who seemed to be holding
things together (one of the principals) collapsed due to exhaustion and
is out of the picture for weeks.  Kinda makes me leary about moving
forward with them.

If there was a site where we could fill in a survey and rate things like
support issues, compare prices, and enter feedback, that would be great.
Or maybe one already exists and I just missed it?

Chris Montgomery               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Web development/Consulting  http://www.astutia.com ::
:: Allaire Consulting Partner/ NetObjects Reseller    ::
:: 210-490-3249/888-745-7603   Fax 210-490-4692       ::
:: Find a Job in San Antonio   http://www.sajobnet.com::