If anybody is interested in writing extension^s for UD, just have some
suggestion/request or a code snippet that it's worth to turn into an
extension, I will be more than happy to help.

I am not a CF guru (still learning and lurking on this list), but when it
came to DW and its extensibility, I did my homeworks. I think UD will not
going to replace CF Studio, but it looks like a promising software and the
extensibility can do crazy things (just look at DW). In the end, I guess UD
can speed up the workflow just the same way DW improve my developing time
for HTML without never replacing my text editor.

Massimo Foti
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My own Corner of the web
http://www.massimocorner.com
Dreamweaver, Ultradev and Fireworks goodies

It should be this hole in the ozone layer
But I am not the coder I use to be...