Email me off list with what you want added to this doc and you'll have your 10
minute reference.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/docs/cfscript.htm
I know I need to put in the UDF portion (separate file now) and update it to
CFMX. What else would you like? Email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
answer to that.