From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:mdinowit@;houseoffusion.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 2:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Flash Com and CFUG meeting

That may well be the issue. The laptop was a 400mhz with 128 meg of ram.
I've
seen much better broadcast performance on my home machine at 2.53 Ghz and
512
meg of ram. While this is not do-able for a laptop, a more modern one would
surely help the performance.
The camera was a Logitek 4000 which is rather top of the line but the
microphone
was whatever was built into it. One of the recommendations I'm making for
people
using this is to have a separate mic (as many have mentioned to me). We'll
be
doing that for the next meeting.