> I watched last night and had the same reaction.
>
> AFAIK, Michael was using a 1Gig RAM processor and a 48Kb modem?
The laptop was the same (400mhz, 128 meg). The line was faster but we also set
the connection speed to DSL rather than to LAN. Broadcasting over LAN seems to
generate more of a browser problem than using DSL. And for just about any
broadcasting need, DSL is more than sufficient as a setting.

> But the choppiness was better than at DevCon where they had a DSL link.
>
> I have been told that there is a memory leak somewhere in the system --
> the choppiness gets worse over time.
Looks to be the browser.

> Every 10-15 minutes some one (usually me) would complain and they would
> refresh the system (whatever that is), and quality would markedly
> improve.
>
> I don't know if it is: Memory Leak, CPU speed, Bandwidth, RAM size,
> Buffering, or what -- but this choppiness is the biggest negative to
> the system,
The task manager reported that the CPU for the browser was at 100% while the ram
was small. What exactly this means will be revealed with some experimentation.