From: Casey C Cook [mailto:ccook22@;csc.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 11:34 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: SQL vs PL/SQL

If someone came to you and said we need someone to work with Oracle and
PL/SQL to write some queries, but all you knew was SQL, how much of PL/SQL
would you say you already knew, knowing there are some syntax differences
between the two query writing languages? Im just trying to gauge how much
work I will have to do to to pick up PL/SQL, a weekend....a week...a month?

Thanks,
Casey Cook