Ok, this is driving me nuts.

Macintosh IE 5.2: Won't display CFGRAPH data for about 5 minutes, then
it finally displays ... but literally 5+ minutes later.
Macintosh Netscape 7.2: Displays "Document Contains No Data" popup.

Windows IE 6: Displays CFGRAPH data.
Windows Netscape 7.2: Displays "Document Contains No Data" popup.

When I view the exact same application on my local server, with all
variations above, the application works. When I go to the actual domain
and access the application, I get the above results.

Does anyone have any idea why Netscape would be returning "Document
Contains No Data" when the same application works fine under IE ??? I've
cleared the cache and that's not it ... it's just breaking with no
results and no explanation.

What I'm doing is testing to see if a SESSION variable is defined, if
it's not, then I'm using JavaScript to redirect the browser to another
page to login. Once logged in, I'm using JavaScript to forward the user
to the application. Once the user hits the application there's a CFGRAPH
displayed on a "dashboard". It only works for Windows IE 6 which is odd
because I built the whole #@* <mailto:#@*&$> &$ thing on a Macintosh
using IE and Mozilla to test. Now when I move it "live" it breaks on Mac
and Netscape.

Is there a better way to direct users around than with JavaScript
redirects? I tried METAs and they don't work ... same results.

Anyone have any clues?

Joshua Miller
[EMAIL PROTECTED]