From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 3:33 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Totally Freaked Out Browser Issues

Any kind of firewall on the server for the domain?

I take it that your local server and the server for the domain are
separate physical machines? Or the same machine accessed via different
ip addresses? If they're separate machines, then I'd say there's also
some possibility you may be having issues with the CF Server install
being corrupted, etc. on your domain server.