Is there a way to force CFMX to load some vars into server scope when
the service is started?

Also, has anyone had any negative reaction to loading a CFC into server
scope? I basically have a library of UDFs I want globally available
that I thought I would throw into a CFC and load into server scope.
This way the UDF's would be available to all code, including typically
blackboxed code like other CFCs and Custom tags, etc.

Lastly, if someone has figured out a way to load UDFs in such a way
that they behave like native functions, I would love to hear about it.
(ie, globally available on the MX box without having to scope them). I
would prefer to do #formatphone()# rather than
#server.udfs.formatphone()#.

Thanks,

Sean