Textarea doesn't have a value attribute.  You have to do this.

<textarea cols=50 rows=10 name="body" wrap="virtual" font="arial">
#body#</textarea>

--Katrina

====================
Katrina Chapman
Consultant
Ameriquest Mortgage

                    Gregg Kachel

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    t>                   cc:

                                         Subject:     Textarea

                    06/27/00

                    10:26 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cf-talk

Hi, I'm sort of a newbie with Cold fusion, so I'm probably doing some
simple mistake. I can't get my text to show up on a cfquery using
<textarea> tag. Here is my code:
<textarea cols=50 rows=10 name="body" wrap="virtual" font="arial" value=
"#body#"></textarea>
Wierd thing is if I change it to an imput type ="text" it works fine. So i
know it has to be something in my textarea code. Wierd part is, that same
exact code is used elsewhere and works. If anyone can help please do,
thanks.  The database is in access and is set for "memo" in that field.  It

wouldn't be so bad but, some of the articles are rather long for a normal
text field.

Gregg Kachel

the body.