Hi all,
I've got a form which has a text area for people to
fill in.  Then the next page displays the information
they entered.  What i want to do is save the
information the people entered but in the same format.
 So for example, if the information entered is in
bullet format, each on a separate line.  I want it to
display that way, each bullet on a separate line.  Is
that possible? and how?

=====
Heidi Belal
ICQ# 32127109
http://m3.easyspace.com/hmbelal

A bus stops at a bus station.
A train stops at a train station.  On my desk
I have a work station...