Is LinkPoint by Card Service International? I see their little logo on
the page when I found linkPoint If so - don't let their promise of
service and talk of them being one of the largest sway you.

I have a list of clients that are incredibly unhappy. Although fairly
simple-  roadblocks left and right. Customer Service departments are
horrendous. And to top it off - being a business man - reseller fees
happen to be a plus - Well they managed to scam me out of about $1800 in
client referrals.

So - horrible service, what I think as a non impressive product. beware.

Also - I had my own companies card processing go through them. They
conveintly had me lease the software - for $3500 for 3 years.. then
 proceed to tell me that fairmarket was $2800 on the software for buyout
- or I had to pay a cancellation fee - of about $400 - all very gray in
the contracts.

I tried to convert a Link Point account to an upgraded version - and
after 6 months of trying to get my account changed - I finally gave up.
I mean - I was trying to UPGRADE ....

On trying to cancel the service - they also were kind enough not
releasing my account for an additional 6 months - because I did not send
the proper formated letter - When resolving it -they so happened to
delay it for enough weeks - where I missed this ridicoulous cancellation
date ( one of those- on the 3rd monday of the 16 month of this year
prior to notifying us by this date" type date")

All in all - 2 years of bad service!  *grin

I have used authorize.net on 4 clients - affordable - coldfusion really
easy to integrate with. Worth checking out.
Good Luck,
jay miller