Thanks for the info Jason.

I've looked at Authorize.Net again.  Have had it integrated as part of
our storefront software for some time.  However, I've not dealt with
them directly.  The user experience is a big thing for me.  So I'm
wanting to make certain that the end-user's ability to manage their
account/charges/voids, etc., is powerful and easy.

How would you rate Authorize.net on these issues?

        Lee

PS - I thought about moving this discussion.. But it seems relevant to
all of us here.  Mike will tell us otherwise, I'm sure, if I'm wrong. ;)

| >|
| >|
| >| Excellent product. Easy to use and setup.
| >|
| >|
| >|
| >|