I would have suggested that on the Flash lists  I belong to - but
occassionally forget about it here - even though I ironically am working
on a multi tiered flash form right now.

Flash would be a great solution - although it does have the extra step -
so if budget is tight it may push it. But as Sean mentioned - it is
quite easy for flash to store it in memory or to have it saved
somewhere.

jay miller
P.S.
"...entire form's data. It's also a nicer user experience.

Sean A Corfield -- Director, Architecture"

So Sean - are you saying my complex layers solutions isn't a nice user
experience? ;)