It seems a little sketchy to be new to coldfusion but accept a project from
a client to develop a shopping cart...  Don't you think that seems
illegitimate?

-----Original Message-----
From: David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 4:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Open Source Shopping Cart

Hi all,

We are new to coldfusion. We need to develop a shopping cart solution for a
customer. As their requirements are rather specific, we would have to either
develop the cart from scratch, or, tweak a off-the-shelf solution. It is
only for a single storefront. Could anyone recommend some good open source
CF cart solution that we could purchase? Hopefully we wont need to reinvent
the wheel.

Thank you and regards
David

the body.