One thing that annoys me about ActivePDF is the lack of a developer version.
We have 2 full versions, installed on our cluster, but to test it I have to
install the 30 day version. Why can't they give u a single IP or something?
Also the error messages are a little crap -99 for everything. I'd advise you
to turn on the logging when developing

We use it mostly form PDF form filling from the DB, and document conversion
to PDF. The only issue we have is the odd doc seems to cause a problem.

WG