I am using Active PDF and finding the product is good but support
is not fantastic.

Slow responses by email and no support forum or list.

I was thinking of starting a list for those of us using it with CF
as a lot of the examples etc are based around ASP.

Would anyone be interested?

If so mail me off list and I will sort something out.

Regards

Gordon

At 12:11 01/08/01 -0400 Janine Jakim said....