From: Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2000 12:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Crypto library failure

Hello:

Using CF with the CF cybercash tag, sometimes a 'Failure in cryptographic
library' message is returned.  I've found a few instances of this error
message on the 'net, but the fixes aren't working for me.  The interesting
(odd) thing is that these errors are usually produced over some time range,
then go away.  For example, between 2:00 and 3:30, all orders attempted to
be processed will return the error.  After that block of time, the problem
seems to 'fix itself.'  The troublesome time periods occur at different
times, don't seem to be related to server load, and usually occur once
every couple of weeks.  This really has us stumped!  Any clues greatly
appreciated.

TIA
Mike

the body.