From: Tony Carcieri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 December 2002 17:25
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: OT - SQL Help

No scope. It is written in ASP.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Ewings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 11:46 AM
To: CF-Talk

I'm a bit confused - I'm not sure what you mean by the error you are
getting.  What scope are you trying to request the variable un from? Is it a
form variable or url?  Normally you'd access these using Request.Form("un")
(for form vars)
If they are local vars then just reference them as "un".  Not saying that
what you have will cause errors - just not seen it written like that b4.