Man, this is the never-ending, and ever-recurring, thread...but I have to
try and ask a summarizing question, because after all these posts and
replies I still don't have a solution to my personal problems.

The perfect tag/function I'm looking for needs to be able to:

1) Get dimensions from an image (Height, Width, Size, etc.)
2) Be able to resize a GIF or JPEG with (almost) the same quality as
PhotoShop
3) Plug and play ability with no need to configure anything in CF
Administrator (So a Java JAR would probably be best)
4) Adding text or a watermark would be icing on the cake, but not necessary

And that's about it.  The closest I'm come is ImageJ
(http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/) using some of www.benorama.com implementations
along with some edits.  I can just place the JAR file in the same directory
and access it there, but the quality on JPEGs is not so good.

This really should be a feature of *Macromedia's* ColdFusion already, I've
been pleading for the latest two versions now->

Tyler Silcox
email | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
website | www.gslsolutions.com