Hi -
        Sorryfor the OT, but I've got a situation here - I'm running a
dual P4 Xeon Compaq with windows 2K - 1024M.  Until yesterday everything
was great.  Then, the guy who runit started it up and it refused to
start. It stopped at a system message - something about the registry
hive.  So I found an article that describes this problem, applied the
fix, and it's running again, although we have to reload drivers and
programs because the registry has been erased.
        So he is working on it last night and he restarts it.  It seems
to restart normally but when it gets to the blue screen (not BSOD) it
restarts again and again and again...
        So I've looked on google, everything seems to be pointing at a
RAM problem.  I've tried removing the RAM, but I can't get it to start
again without every RAM slot filled.  This is RAMBUS-400 I think.
        1) Anybody have any suggestions as to alternate causes?
        2) How can I get the machine to boot up without having every ram
slot filled (there are four).

Thanks

Matthew Small
IT Supervisor