Tomcat is a J2EE server (not certified I don't think) - I did it this
way just because it was all free and easy to download and install. I'm
sure if someone makes a J2EE server for Mac that you could use something
other than Tomcat. Since NONE of the Macromedia products work on Mac
without a major workaround this seemed the simplest option.

Joshua Miller
Head Programmer / IT Manager
Garrison Enterprises Inc.
www.garrisonenterprises.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(704) 569-9044 ext. 254

except where the sender states them to be the views of
Garrison Enterprises Inc.

This e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and contains information that is private and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and
advise us by return e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]