From: Jeff Fongemie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 9:01 AM
To: Cf-Talk
Subject: Is it possible to have a preview of records before going live??

Hey everyone,

I have a site where the users can add text to a form that will then
go to database, and from that a "news page" will get it's
information. Easy.

But, my client wants a way to add the text, hit enter, then preview
it with the ability to make changes before it goes live. After the
preview/change process he can hit another submit button to have the
info go live.

I'm looking for ideas as to where to start. Is this possible? Do I
need 2 tables, a beta table that is used before it goes live to the
final table? I'd need to figure out how to get the record from the
beta table to the live table.

Any better/other ideas? All help or suggestions are appreciated on
this one...

Jeff F.

the body.