I doubt porn -spammer-boy will understand any reference to classical literature.

Take a look closely at your own issues.  I have subscribed and unsubscribed
successfully myself.  I guess when I don't waste time relaying mail and spoofing my
identity, I don't run into such problems.

Or, if you are such a master Internet guru, I am quite sure you can figure out how to
have any message from this list auto-trash in your email client.

Grow up.

Good day to the rest of the fellow CF'ers on the list!!

Eric J Hoffman, MAIP
Director of Internet Development
Meagher & Geer, PLLP

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/30/00 08:35AM >>>
Oh Man, my teenage son has a better looking web site. Anyway, I frequently
subscribe and unsubscribe depending how long I am going to be away from the
office.  I can tell you from experience, there is nothing wrong with the
House of Fusions lister.

Shakespeare said in Julius Caesar. "The fault dear Brutus is not in the
stars, but in our self"

Make sure the address you subscribe is the same one you are using to
unsubscribe.

Jim Ray