Mr. Horsch,

I apologize that things have apparently gotten out of hand. There's nothing
that most lists like better than to get hold of a spammer, although I'm not
convinced that that's what you have been. I can appreciate your difficulty
in unsubscribing. Many list members had difficulty during the early part of
this month. I have two suggestions:

1) issue the unsubscribe command using all email clients that you use. The
signup is tied to one email address, and if you don't issue commands from
that address, you'll get multiple automated messages back from the list,
but you won't get unsubscribed.

2) failing that, you could set up a mail filter to delete all incoming
messages from the list and just forget about it.

HTH,
John Allred

----
John Allred
Information Technology Services
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Words differently arranged have a different meaning,
and meanings differently arranged have different effects."
    -- Blaise Pascal

                    Internet

                    Marketing            To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Corporation          cc:

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Subject:     Re: Unsubscribe

                    06/30/2000

                    01:38 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cf-talk

Dear5 David...

I have exercised extreme dilligence in attempting to unsubscribe.

I am totally fed up. If a list can't be responsibly managed, it should not
be published at all.

>From my point of view, you have been flaming ME with several hundred
messages per day, day in and day out, week in and week out.

Think twice about your remark about "having my email address" --that's a
really mature remark, too.

At 11:42 PM 6/28/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Oh that's real mature.  Punish all of us on this list until you get
removed.
>What a great human being!
>Just remember . . . we have YOUR email address too!

the body.