From: Taz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 3 January 2003 7:30 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: grrrrr ... CFSchedule

Does the script take a long time to run? If so, you might need to stick a
RequestTimeout on the URL string that calls the template in scheduler. I've
noticed in the past that big tasks tend to time out running via CFSchedule
even though they don't require a RequestTimeout when accessed through a
browser... maybe scheduled tasks are low priority (?).

Taz