From: Adrocknaphobia Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 2:02 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: RE: RE: CFMX and Java

I think the two big balance points are:

Java developers are more expensive because they are few in numbers.

v.

MSCDs and MSCEs are everywhere, and cheaper.

If java became the big open source language used by all, you would most
likely see a reversal in numbers vs. pay.

Adam Wayne Lehman
Web Systems Developer
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Distance Education Division